Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I see the finish line

A drug screen tomorrow, which is good. One more interview tomorrow, too. I hope that's the finish line I see, because interviewing is EXHAUSTING!! I shouldn't complain, I could have nothing, and I can't imagine what state I would be in if I hadn't any invitations to interview. I'd probably be in a very depressed state - there is something nice about being interesting. Anyhow, I think today's interview was a complete flop, though I did like the company. What they asked about in the interview that was NOT part of the job description - finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics. Yeah, not since undergrad. They won't offer me a job, which is too bad, the company seemed really cool (and the closest to home so far!)

Oh well, I have an offer on the table, a drug screen tomorrow, which I can't screw up. Hopefully offer number 2, which is cool too. This means I have to start getting up early in the morning again!

No comments: