Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation during my hiatus

I'm taking a trip, which is cool. I don't have to use up any vacation days to do it. hee hee.

I am hoping that next week might have some good news on the horizon. I have another phone interview tomorrow. I have a face to face lined up for next week.

And hallelujah, I have a recruiter with an inside lead at AVA Solar. I'll do anything to get to work there.

With all these interviews, the odds are with me that one of these fish is going to bite. I'll be back at work. Ah! Air conditioning again! Which puts the pressure on me to finish some projects at home while I have the time. Which is good. I get a lot more done when I am in a time crunch.

Like right now, trying to get the house prepped for my departure - filling up food bins, cleaning, labelling, etc. Then some free time for me...

No comments: