Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 23.5

I may not get a chance to post tomorrow. It's going to be a busy day! I am going to our first Farmer's Market in town. We only have a few chickens left to sell (aside from the ones we will process in August! Then we will have 50 more!) And once we put together the 300 eggs we deliver weekly to our restaurant customer, I still had another 13 dozen left over! So I'll be taking those to the market tomorrow too. Since Husband is out of town this weekend, it's all on me - gotta feed the chickens and turkeys in the morning, let the pups out and head to the market and spend most of the day there. It's going to be a GREAT time!!

BUT I wanted to post about something else! I got a call earlier today, someone has me lined up for an interview 11AM on Monday. This job is closer to home than the last two I have spoken to recruiters about. The job sounds fun, the company is part of a large conglomerate (I have been around many of their subsidiaries throughout my career). In other words - large, stable company. That is a good thing.

It's interesting how I can start feeling so imbittered by this whole ordeal - and then get a call for an interview (I only sent in my app on Wednesday!) and I feel totally different. Already planning in my head the fun house projects I get to spend the money on... (hardwood floors, new kitchen, solar hot water heater...shall I go on?)

No comments: