Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 27 - 4 weeks

So, essentially, it's been a month. I am fearing my summer vacation is coming to a close. I could be wrong, I could be right.

I had an interview yesterday, and they called me today to schedule me a second interview this afternoon. As I said, I saw my competition leaving the same time I did. I get to meet some more higher-ups and the hiring manager today. I need to print out some more resumes and polish up my list of fancy questions. This could be it... I could be smelling new hardwood floors before you know it!

I also have an interview lined up for Monday afternoon, but the company is pretty far away, and I might not want to drive that far. Of course, I had a call for a contract position in Chicago. He saw my area code and thought I was still in Detroit. Nope. Chicago is a bit too far to commute.

Anyhow, this could be the light at the end of the tunnel, or at least the beginning of some new projects at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the interviewers recognize what a find you are.

Kirk