Sunday, July 20, 2008

I lost count

This blog may be very short lived, which is fine by me.

I have a company going through the motions right now - applications, background checks, drug screen. Usually they don't take the time to do this unless they are serious. But it isn't a sure thing. I've gone through this before just to be turned down. And I know it isn't the drug screen that gets me turned down. So I am trying not to think this is a sure thing.

In that case, I have a phone interview lined up for monday, as well as a face-to-face I am trying to get scheduled. I'll keep interviewing until someone bites. When it rains it pours, and I have to admit, this is all happening a lot faster than I expected. Which is fine, I have dreams of hardwood floors and a new greenhouse in my mind. This time it will happen.

In the meantime, I have a lot of things to get done while I am still on "Summer Vacation"
I have to finish painting the hallway, getting my garden covered in straw, hanging bird scares in the orchard, finishing a web site for SWE, and getting this house cleaned up some. I may only have a few weeks to get it all done now, but everyone knows, you get more done under pressure than when you have all the time in the world!

No comments: