Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 15

Ups and downs.

I've been on an upswing. I guess the downswing came yesterday when I started paying bills. It's hard. It's hard to look at the numbers right now.

And then I got a call from the company that gave me a phone interview. I am out of the loop. Back to square one. So I applied t 4 more jobs today, one being in Cheyenne. That's right, Wyoming.

Then I went to the local farmer's market to ask about setting up a table. No one was there from the city for me to talk to - but there definitly was space for more tables. I see no reason for them to tell me no, aside from the fact that I have nothing to sell, really, right now. In a few weeks, I'll have lettuce, and after that we'll have more chicken. So we'll see.

We gotta make some money on the farm, or I have to get a job.

No comments: