Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 26

Again, it's the ups and downs.

I had a good interview today. Saw my "competition" as I was leaving - he left the same time I did, which means I spent twice as much time there. I got handed off to the boss's boss, and he got shown the door. Another one bites the dust. I think it all went well and I have my fingers crossed. BUt my resume looks like shit. I've bounced around too much, and just when I find the job I want to retire with, I get laid off. Now it looks even worse.

Add on top of that the amount of stress I am under. I am going bald. And that's not a joke. My friend was pulling hairs off my sweater yesterday, because I was shedding. This morning, in the shower, I pulled out enough hair just from shampooing that usually gets caught in the drain in an entire week. I better get a job before I look like Sinead. Not that it was a bad look for her, but I have a bumpy head.

I felt good about having an interview, but it always feels bad to leave when they keep asking you why you bounced so much. ON top of the fact that they recognized my name from having applied there in the past. ouch.

No comments: