Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 3

Well, the search is definitely on for a new job. Unfortunately, I am not being choosy this time. I have passed up applying in the past when the company was one that I didn't agree with their business practices, for one reason or another. Now I will apply every where. It doesn't matter.

We had to take the car in for some work today. Better now than after it blows up and it has tragic consequences. But this means I need a job. Not being able to pay the mortgage is a scary though. I need to work.

The paperwork came in the mail today. Very inefficient! I got 4 different letters from the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment. Get your act together guys, put it all in one envelope! So I get to send back something with my signature on it. And by the end of the month, I get a little debit card where they put my payments, and then I can spend it where I might. Interesting.

I also need to call my bank and see what the fees are I will have now that I won't have direct deposit into my banking accounts. I know that was part of my package at the bank. Maybe they can waive that for a month or so.

Well, there are a million things to do, including Larry's daily to-do list he gives me in the morning. But I really need a job.

1 comment:

quietandsmalladventures said...

oh sweetie, big *hugs*!! i can only imagine how hard this is on you right now. hopefully it just means that better things are right around the corner :)