Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 11

I am trying to make the best use of my "summer vacation"

I have a company that seems interested and I may hear back from them next week. In the meantime, I like the idea of staying home and tending to my garden, maybe even starting the Berthoud Farmer's market this week or next week. It would be good to get some local customers to sell our chicken to.

So we'll see where it goes from here. I like staying home. I like getting things done. I don't know if I will like totally scrimping to get by. I know I WILL like not having to maintain a business casual wardrobe. But I do like to fix up my house and make improvements. Those solar water panels are just hanging out in the yard right now....

I'm really just rambling, so we'll see were life takes us. But I did send in my first payment request from unemployment. We'll see what I get... if anything at all.

No comments: