Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 2

I actually slept last night. I didn't sleep a wink the night before. So that felt good.

And you know how sometimes you have so much going on at work, or at home, that it pops up in your sleep. A solution to a problem, what you want to get done at work the next day.... that happened to me. I woke up with a jolt, and started making a mental list of the things I was going to do at the office. But I don't have an office. So a good night's sleep felt great, but it just shows how programmed we are to maintain a schedule. Well, maybe that's just me. I'm still highly disappointed.

But I am off to the unemployment office today. We'll see how that goes, and hopefully it will go well. I don't know what to do except that I have to be looking for work. You got it. I'm going to do some farm chores today - and I'm going to start submitting my resume - fully cleaned up and ready to go!

1 comment:

crafthissy said...

Okay, I think you should try and do something bizarre. Like this guy: http://www.theparistraveler.com/you-have-to-see-this-to-believe-it/

He spent 15 years making a miniature Paris out of baby food jars, cinder blocks, and other items. I always think people should bond with the odd when the time is right.