Friday, September 12, 2008

Since I'm no longer unemployed...

At least for the time being, I'm going to put a pause on this blog.

I am, however, going to start a new blog to discuss something else going on in my life. I'm happy to share it with friends and family, but this blog is going to be private, because, well, I want to keep it between friends.

If you are interested in checking out my new blog, send me an email and I will send you the link. It will be a pain in the butt because you'll have to log in and stuff, but I may be posting pictures on this site that I don't want just anyone to see. NO, nothing explicit - sheesh, aren't pictures of de-feathered chickens enough for you people?

In the land of limited privacy, where the world can run off with your data and your images, this is a blog I want to protect.

Send me an email, I'll give you the link, and we can see what new adventures lie ahead for the now employed professional...

No comments: