Sunday, September 7, 2008

Final Closure

OK, just to end the soap opera for everyone... Things had been up in the air, but sometimes things just work themselves out. Company number 2 has now twice delayed my meeting with them. I've been working for a full 3 weeks now. BY putting me on hold, they made my decision for me.

My job may not be the best for my skills, but the people at my company are really wonderful. And sometimes that makes all the difference. Plus, those friday afternoons off are pretty cool.

SO I am staying where I am. I am no longer unemployed. I am enjoying using my problem solving skills again - and for more things than "how can I feed seven dogs without losing a finger?" It's nice to interact with people all day - instead of turkeys and sheep (though I like my turkeys and sheep!)

It's good to be earning a paycheck, too...

No comments: